Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Computor!

Hey all,

I've finally got myself a laptop, and an internet connection will follow soon. we have also applied for an Fixed line telephone, and the service will be activated from tomorrow.
Despite the advice from certain individuals, i have got myself a pretty basic but nonetheless brand-new machine, which i feel is a better investment than going for a suspect used laptop...the applications we may use this machine for include teleconferencing and VOiP, and it is essential to have a well-configured laptop for this.
Anyway, Our new apartment is nice and cosy(meaning small, rather; eentsy) and as of yesterday, has three pieces of furniture in it- a 4 seat dining table, a chest of drawers and a bookshelf, all purchased from a used furniture shop. We have no matresses or beds, and the carpeted floor serves as our bed. I'll put up some pictures soon, so you guys can have a look.
My job is going really well, and i like what i get to do at my workplace. the envoirnment is very relaxed and casual, the pizza boy has a crush on me, and my boss is a real swell gal. I get to do lots of pastry work, baking, and final prep. I also do other stuff like tarts and flans, cheesecakes, pies and the like. we are extra-busy these days, as thanksgiving is around the corner, and we have over 500 orders to fulfil.
i'll have to drop off here, as this is being written across some moron's unsecured WiFi network that i pried into, and sooner or later, he's gonna notice some unusual activity on his modem...actually, i'm just about ready to leave for work, and i don't want to miss that bus...

2 comments:

V. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
V. said...

Damn!!
i "accidentally" removed the comment! Anyways here is what i wrote-
...the pizza boy has a crush on me.. did i get that write? pizza BOY!
did u just use the expression cause the pizza girl doesn't really exist and the delivery boy is actually a girl..
or is it (the more interesting scenario)that the pizza boy is a BOY(oh, does that sound lame.. but you get the point)..
now whats interesting is that will you be man enough to explore new possibilities.. humm.. THAT doesnt sound right, but it wasnt me who termed our proverbs.. guess we need to update them.
anyways, tell me about your lappy. and yes i just read this entry so i think you rather went for the HP. i am not surprised in view of its popularity in US of A, since it IS american. anyways HPs are reliable machines.. so its a good deal i think.
catch ya later buddy!
cheers!