Sunday, January 14, 2007

you know you're busy when...

Have you ever been so busy that you forgot whether you were wearing boxers or briefs?

Today was my turn at the appetizers and pizza section, and boy, was I on my toes. No breaks, except for the trip to the restroom, where I was confounded by the type of undies I was sporting.
I got so busy, that while keeping my eyes and right hand focused on the task of arranging the breadsticks, I had to mentally countdown exactly 45 seconds, before the calamari frying in the grease turned to rubber and remember the pizza that I had placed in the oven 7 minutes ago, alongwith the fondue that takes 8 minutes; and catch the cup of demiglace the fry man had just slid down the line with my left hand and pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds, and then fetch the garlic seasoning for the breadsticks, sprinkle it on the bread, keep it back, and then stretch over with my left hand again and pick up the tomato concasse after passing the fry man his heated demiglace.

Confused?

Music- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan - Man ki lagan

No comments: