Monday, May 28, 2007

Gatecrashing a wedding

...Is not one of my favourite pastimes. A few days after my arrival in India (which I shall discuss in a subsequent post) My brother and his motley crew of photojournalists convinced me to tag along with them to the wedding of one of their kith. I happened to be lugging about my camera, so I took some pictures of my splendidly-dressed brother and his equally resplendent wife.

Also accompanying me were the proud parents of a certain Gurmehar Singh Romana, who were more than happy to be finally able to go out and show off their baby.

Click here to see the pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now it all has kind of started to make sense....the anonymous phone call that night, the photos and then the blog entry.

OFCOURSE.........you had to do another vaibhav.....dint u!!!

damn u rotten piece of scum.....