Sunday, November 26, 2006

Dad's last Sunday in the U.S....

...So dad is celebrating by cooking up some mutton a-la-sikand, and his packing is almost done...he will be carrying quite a load of stuff that has to be distributed to family, friends and shameless panderers. His flight leaves tomorrow from SRQ at eleven in the morning, direct to Newark, from where he will transfer to a plane enroute to New Delhi. Unfortunately, i will not be able to see him off, as i will have to bugger off to work at seven-thirty tomorrow morning...

I request all readers in India to take care of him , and help him out.

BTW, I went to best buy, on a wing and a prayer, hoping that my laptop model is on sale by now. And it was! now priced at $599, it was a steal...i promptly presented my reciept, and demanded a price-match refund, which was duly handed over to me. A nice cash-back discount of $150!

Now, at $599, this laptop is one hell of a deal!!

No comments: