Sunday, December 10, 2006

Come Sunday, i will...

I seem to have settled in on a regular weekend schedule by now. My saturdays are spent in doing things like shopping for groceries, food and the like. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are consumed at a leisurely pace, newspapers are sorted out, emails are read and replied to, and a genera laziness is adopted. Sundays get reserved exclusively for communication, as we spend the early part of our morning calling India an exchanging news and views. I get to chat online with my Mittar-Beli, and a careful cleaning and lubrication of my bicycle's chain is undertaken.

I went to this cool little auto-club show set up in a parking lot this Saturday. I had my digi with me, so i took some pics to post here...mainly because this blog is beginning to look drab and uninteresting, and my loyal fans have stopped leaving any comments.





here we have the iconic Shelby Cobra, one of the few american automobiles i actually admire , with it's spartan interior....
















And here we have a brightly-liveried Suzuki Hayabusa drag-racer, with an extended wheelbase and equipped with a turbocharger. (yes, you read that right, a turbocharger.) Note the complete absence of a silencer on this fine piece of engineering.















Some Hot-rods...note the very essential chrome plated valvetrain covers, and the flame/fire themed paintjobs.

Music - Gurdas Mann - Mamla Gadbad Hai...

No comments: