Sunday, December 31, 2006

Inane lists

After someone I know began to publish 'inane lists' regularly on her blog, I decided that the time was ripe to steal a few ideas, and post my own. so here's my first list---

EXOTIC CARS I HAVE SEEN IN THE U.S.A-

1) Bentley Continental GT Flying Spur(including the one owned by AC/DC frontman Brian Jones, who resides in Sarasota)
2) Maserati Cambiocorsa
3) Maserati Quattroporte
4) Lamborghini Gallardo
5) Ferrari F430
6) Ferrari Enzo (seen at a distance, cannot confirm if it really was THE Enzo)
7) Ford GT500
8) Porsche 911 turbo (the Cayenne, Cayman and Boxster are small fry here)
9) An undetermined model of a pre-2000 era Rolls-Royce
10)And lastly, a Maybach 57

P.S- If any one of you is by chance considering the purchase of the Maybach, save yourself from what is essentially an overpriced S-class in drag, and invest intelligently in a Bentley or a RR...class and prestige come standard with these two.

No comments: